The company must provide safety, healthy and comfortable work environment.
- In accordance with Tobacco Hazards Prevention Act, the company must provide smoking-free working environments.
- The company established an access control system to enhance security for all employees.
- In accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Policy, the company is responsible for planning, supervising and controlling for all employees’ safety.
- The company is responsible to organize regular fire safety drills to allow employees to understand the safety of living and workplace.
- The company is responsible to implement cleanness of working environment and regular sterilization for all employees in order to provide comfortable and healthy workplace.
- The company is responsible to arrange employee’s physical check on an annual basis.