- NDB reinvested in 20,000,000 shares of Scope technology Co., Ltd. by cash. NDB possesses 53,016,000 shares of Scope technology Co., Ltd. and accounting for 100% of shareholding.
- NDB sold 120,000 shares of Sentelic Corporation. NDB possesses 13,619,000 shares of Sentelic Corporation and accounting for 45.29% of shareholding.
- Nichidenbo Shanghai Trading Co., Ltd. completed its dissolution and cancellation registration by third region company of Nichidenbo (Mauritius) Ltd.
- Nichidenbo Sold 781,000 shares of Sentelic Corporation. The company possesses 13,739,000 shares of Sentelic Corporation and accounting for 52.84% of shareholding.
- Lipers Invested-companies of Advance Electronic Supply Co., Ltd. in Samoa and ADVANCE ELECTRONIC SUPPLY CO., LTD in British Virgin Islands all completed the dissolution and cancellation registration.
- Sentelic became a listed company of Semiconductor stock at emerging stock market in Taiwan. (stock code 4945)
- Sentelic obtained TW patent for "Detection system and method of signal transmission delay for fan chip (10440857)".
- Sentelic obtained USA patent for "System and method for controlling fan (I660126)".
- NDB increased total running capital to NT$ 1.78 billion.
- NDB acquired total 14,520,000 shares and hold 55.85 % share of Sentelic.
- NDB acquired 100% stock share of LIPERS (HONG KONG) ENTERPRISE COMPANY, LIMITED.
- Sentelic obtained TW patent for "System and method for detecting clock frequency offset of fan chip (I641226)".
- Sentelic public issuance on Taiwan's stock exchange was approved on November 2nd.
- Sentelic obtained TW patent for "System and method for detecting signal transmission latency of fan chip (I635707)".
- Sentelic cash capital increased of NTD 34,166K to NTD 260,000K.
- Sentelic obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Sentelic launch high power fan motor drive IC: STL6500 series.
- Sentelic launch fan motor driver IC with in-system programming function: STL6700 series.
- NDB acquired 2.44% stock share of Sentelic Corporation. Same year Subsidiary company E-COM TECHNOLOGY CORP merged with Sentelic. NDB holds 51.28% share of Sentelic.
- NDB acquired 48.84% stock share of Sentelic Corporation. NDB holds 51.28% stake of Sentelic.
- Sentelic launched Programmable MCU Fan Controller STL5000 Series product to the market.
- Sentelic obtained I609568 motor control system and method Patents in Taiwan.
- NDB acquired 100% stock share of TONSAM CORPORATION.
- VIC-DAWN obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- NDB's stock share of LIPERS was increased to 99.34%.
- NDB reinvested in SCOPE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. and ADVANCE ELECTRONIC SUPPLY INC.
- NDB acquired 95.31% stock share of VIC-DAWN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Sentelic launched STL6600 Series of product.
- NDB acquired 95.44% stake of LIPERS ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- Sentelic obtained I423582 Patents in Taiwan.
- NDB acquired 51.93% stake of LIPERS ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- NDB acquired 62.92% stake of LIPERS ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.
- LIPERS acquired distributorship from SUNSHINE SPORTS TECH CO., LTD.
- AES acquired distributorship of EVERLIGHT, ORISE, VIA LAB, and LITEON.
- Sentelic capital increased to NT$225 million by cash raises NT$15 million.
- Subsidiary company Vic-Dawn merged with Zindenbo Corporation, and capital totaled to NT$274 million.
- LIPERS acquired distributorship of GENESYS.